.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Well, lets see if this blog lasts longer than a bored afternoon. Lotus domino, community wireless networks, Camberwell, greater London Ladies Drinking Club, mojitos, Burning Man and big art in general...

Friday, September 30, 2005

random snippets from my phone

Not in chronological order...

"Yeah i bet you lurve it well violent, freak..."

"Yep.It's a jungle out there... Sharp haircut is almost more important than sharp elbows x"

"She couldnt move her limbs at all. She was simply too battered & bruised.A timid squeal of agony escaped her lips..."

"Aye,that would b grand.New toys do indeed illicit urgent urges 2 play. And one rarely gets bored of playing...I await a more auspicious moment.. x"

"Come!"

"Ha ha, No. I'm suspending someone by meat hooks underneath a dinner table. . . Show at fetish event in b'ham on weekend. me? Shake my booty in public? Ha!"

"As she turned the key, she felt a tight grip round her neck. Then the blade in her back..."

"Do they do zebra flavour? ;) i'll trust ur judgement,my dear.Kitten heels?In ur dreams.All action commando socks adorn my feet..."

"Affirmative,sir. "

"Slammed my friend. off to paris in am, back sat. dinner at mine next tues? m x "

"Hi boyz. Intimate Fem Slumber Party 2moro wiv moi, xxxxx + xxxxxx. Allowed in 4 10mins only, 9-12pm. Be seen not heard. Bring choc or die! : ) Txt 4 addy x x"

"Where are you ? Would not mind your gorgeous hands touching my strong arms ? "

"sulking ? Dont... Its camera phone. . ."

"On way home. You cool chicken ?"

"You are a bad dog xxx. Remember threesome action ? We have to stop, wild girl. . . "

"So how are you, little cute goat ?"

"On your travels, see if you can spot a billboard advertising: house of wax, some movie. . . Talk about shooting your load. . ."

"God If I'd known, I'd have stayed in town and snatched you . . ."

1 Comments:

Blogger Improbulus said...

Hmmm. Your phone is clearly a lot more interesting than mine!!

11:34 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home