.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Well, lets see if this blog lasts longer than a bored afternoon. Lotus domino, community wireless networks, Camberwell, greater London Ladies Drinking Club, mojitos, Burning Man and big art in general...

Friday, January 06, 2006

noo year dear, new festi action

Ops from SF flew thru town the other day. Over kumquat mojitos and dim sum, him, I and the kimmie hatched a festival plan. Well actually we just kinda latched on to his and expanded it a bit.

hoya! kicking it off we have:

http://www.reggaeontheriver.com/index2.html

reggae.on.the.river.

need I say more. It's in northern cali so we can fly in to SF or LA, decompress a wee while - head up to Eel River, Piercy. 3 days of reggae, world music, enjoying nature and the fruits thereof, and , I would imagine, a cool bunch of people.

After that - probably up to NYC - mind you, saying that, the second festival is on the west coast of canada so we may end up zig-zagging across the states if we do that.

The second one - buggered if I can remember the details - all the kumquat mojito let me remember was that it was cool, it was on the east side of the western most territory in canukeland. Google hasn't been my friend in this matter. Shall need to update.

So - that's aug and september sorted then. Pass me the plastic honey - that darn water tank can wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home